Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy bbq beans. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Barbecue Baked Beans The Cooking Bride. Saute until onion and garlic is soft, not brown. With slotted spoon, remove the bean mixture to serving bowl. By using the slotted spoon, it will allow enough of the sauce to remain with the beans and leave plenty in the saute pan for the sauce.
Easy BBQ beans is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy BBQ beans is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy bbq beans using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy BBQ beans:
- Prepare 3 cups pinto beans
- Make ready 1 pack bacon (hickory smoked or original)
- Get 6 cups water
- Make ready 1/2 Large Fresh Onion(optional)
- Prepare Garlic powder
- Get Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Get Brown sugar
- Prepare Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
Place beans in a large oven-proof pot. Add onions, bacon, yellow mustard, brown sugar, and molasses. Drain excess grease, and transfer the meat mixture to a large baking dish. Mix together the beans, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ketchup.
Steps to make Easy BBQ beans:
- Some people soak their beans overnight. I'm going to be honest, I just rinse mine and sort through them, making sure there is no dirt, rocks, or debris.
- Add the rinsed beans to the pressure cooker or pot(choose a decent sized pot with a lid)
- Cut the bacon into about 1inch pieces or desired size. And add them into the beans. (I used hickory smoked this time, but I have used original and it tastes good too.)
- Add the 6 cups of water and seasonings-garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Dice up the onion into small pieces and add that to the beans as well.(I almost forgot to add that part here lol you can add the onion after adding the bacon, that's what I do.)
- In the pressure cooker, cook for 30 minutes and then stir, adding water and any seasonings if necessary. Then cook an additional 30 minutes.
- On the stovetop, after it comes to a boil, turn down heat so it doesn't boil over. Let it simmer on low to medium heat, for 4-6 hours or until done. Checking periodically, stirring, and adding water if necessary. Seasonings are always to taste. So if it taste like it needs a lil more seasonings, then you can add some in.
- Drain the beans just enough for the water to cover the top of the beans, as shown in the picture.
- After the beans are done cooking. Add in the brown sugar and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. I usually do a 3 swirl thing around the pot, with the BBQ sauce about 3x and add the brown sugar in the pot about 2x of the amount shown in the picture. But I add the brown sugar and BBQ sauce to taste as well. I don't cook many things with measurements, so my apologies.
- Mix the BBQ sauce and brown sugar into the beans real good.
- Can be served as a main dish or a side dish. Enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Drain excess grease, and transfer the meat mixture to a large baking dish. Mix together the beans, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ketchup. Place sliced bacon pieces (uncooked) on top of the beans. Transfer the mixture into a large baking dish, draining the excess liquid. Mix in the baked beans, molasses, brown sugar, barbeque sauce, dry mustard powder, and cayenne pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy bbq beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!