Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stuffed biscuit. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Biscuits and Gravy Casserole MaryLeeSchrader. biscuits, milk, flour, black pepper, breakfast sausage, salt. Old-Fashioned Creamed Chicken and Biscuits Crisco. Saute onion till soft, add garlic, ground beef and brown it till done, drain the fat, add tomato sauce and all the spices. Cook for a few minutes more, till the liquid evaporates, or the beef mixture will thicken.
Stuffed biscuit is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Stuffed biscuit is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed biscuit using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed biscuit:
- Take 1 set oven to 350'
- Prepare 1 steak or meat of your choice.cut in strips then halves. amount depends on amount of biscuits.you can add what ever you like.
- Make ready 3 eggs will be enough for12 biscuit
- Make ready 1 half an oinon chopped
- Prepare 1 muffin pan
- Make ready 1 butter spray
- Make ready 1 can or more if like of grands buttermilk biscuit
- Make ready 1 mozzarella cheese or whatever you like
- Make ready 1 sesame seeds (optional)
Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and pepper in a food processor. Add the butter and pulse until the butter is in pea-size pieces. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sausage; cook until browned and crumbly.
Instructions to make Stuffed biscuit:
- Bake 350' until golden brown.
- Cook your meat season to taste. dont over cook will finish in oven.
- Scramble your eggs. Cook your onions
- Spilt biscuit down middle put over muffin tin
- Stuff biscuit with filling i added cheese
- I put sesame seeds on some
- Finished product enjoy…
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sausage; cook until browned and crumbly. Remove sausage using a slotted spoon, and transfer to a medium bowl, reserving drippings in skillet. Add egg mixture to skillet; cook, stirring. Pinch edges to seal and shape into a ball.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed biscuit recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!