Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken with tomatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
Recipes from the Tiny Saucy Kitchen you've been Looking for. After this solution appeared on a popular television show, women across UK are buying. Placed frozen chicken breasts in the pot and poured all the other ingredients on top of it. This version will be a little brothier (just how I like.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot chicken with tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes:
- Take 1 large pack chicken breast (boneless / skinless)
- Take 1 onion, sliced
- Get 1 green pepper, sliced
- Prepare 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Make ready 1 can (4 ounce) stems and pieces mushrooms, drained
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- Take 1/4 teaspoon adobo
- Get 1 teaspoon Sazon with achiote
- Get 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Take Cooked white OR yellow rice
Add the tomatoes, stock, lemon juice and half the zest. Crock-Pot®Slow Cooker Chicken Florentine Sweet T Makes Three. Tortilla Soup Recipe for the Crock Pot Slow Cooker. Crock Pot Italian Chicken with Tomatoes.
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast, then cut into chunks and place into your crockpot……
- Add into crockpot your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic……..mix lightly……
- Add in your diced tomatoes and stems and pieces mushrooms……mix lightly……
- Now add in your black pepper, oregano leaves, adobo, Sazon, white cooking wine and ground cumin, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 - 6 hours, stirring occasionally…..
- Serve with cooked white or yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Tortilla Soup Recipe for the Crock Pot Slow Cooker. Crock Pot Italian Chicken with Tomatoes. Slow Cooker (Crockpot) Chicken Spaghetti The Eyes Of A Boy. Tortilla Soup Recipe for the Crock Pot Slow Cooker. Heat skillet (or multi-cooker) to medium high heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot chicken with tomatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!