Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy and quick lump-free bacon doria. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy and Quick Lump-Free Bacon Doria is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy and Quick Lump-Free Bacon Doria is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Set heat to medium-high heat and completely cook off the water. Lower to medium heat and brown the first side of the lardons. Flip and fry the second side of lardons to desired crispiness. Use a slotted spoon to remove the Smoked Lardons from the pan, and place on a paper towel lined plate to drain, saving the bacon fat for a later use.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy and quick lump-free bacon doria using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Quick Lump-Free Bacon Doria:
- Get 2 slice Bacon
- Make ready 1/4 Onion
- Prepare 50 grams Shimeji mushrooms
- Get 3 tbsp Butter
- Take 3 tbsp Plain flour
- Prepare 300 ml Milk
- Make ready 1 Soup stock cube
- Get 1 Hot cooked rice
- Take 1 Grated cheese
Mash the yolks then combine with mustard, mayo, relish, salt, and pepper. Continue to stir together until smooth and lump-free or put in a blender to puree. Dollop a teaspoon at a time of the yolk mixture into the hole in each egg white. Sprinkle with a generous amount of crumbled bacon and top with fresh chopped chives and paprika, if desired.
Instructions to make Easy and Quick Lump-Free Bacon Doria:
- Slice the bacon into 2cm pieces. Slice the onion along the grain thinly. Cut the root end off the shimeji mushrooms and shred with your hands.
- Melt butter in a pan, add the ingredients from Step 1 and stir fry over medium-low heat, taking care not to let it burn.
- Add flour, and stir fry until there's no more flour.
- Add a little milk to start and mix. When it's been absorbed, add a little more milk. Repeat adding and mixing. When all the milk has been added, crumble up the soup stock cube and mix.
- Fill a baking dish or gratin dish halfway up with rice, pour the sauce over it, and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake until browned in a toaster oven.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Dollop a teaspoon at a time of the yolk mixture into the hole in each egg white. Sprinkle with a generous amount of crumbled bacon and top with fresh chopped chives and paprika, if desired. Combine the fontina, crabmeat and bacon in a medium bowl and sprinkle the mixture into the crust in an even layer. Cook the macaroni according to package instructions then drain in cold water. Chop bacon and fry in a pan. (keep the bacon fat).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy and quick lump-free bacon doria recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!