Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a popular comfort food and potluck dish. Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese. Combine the bacon, cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Carefully stir in the chicken, noodles and broccoli.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Make ready 4 skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small
- Make ready 1/2 large onion diced
- Get 4 cloves Garlic minced
- Get I can whole kernel corn drained
- Prepare 1 corn can full of Frozen peas
- Take 16 oz jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have
- Make ready 4-6 oz sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 bag wide egg noodles, uncooked
- Get 1/2 lb cooked bacon crumbled small
- Prepare Panko bread crumbs
- Prepare Grated Parm
- Make ready Chopped green onions
- Prepare Salt pepper onion and garlic powders
- Get Southern poultry seasoning (see picture)
- Prepare Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic
Spray the baking dish with non-stick spray. Cook the Egg Noodles according to package directions, set aside. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients except one cup of the cheese. Add prepared noodles to mixture and stir until combined.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray.
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too.
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine.
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover.
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients except one cup of the cheese. Add prepared noodles to mixture and stir until combined. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add noodles and toss to coat. Cook pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!