Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken sausage zucchini alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get ready to make this easy low carb zucchini alfredo in minutes with just a few ingredients. Zucchini - We use a spiralizer to turn these into noodles. Chicken Sausage - Really any protein will do. We used a chicken sausage that pairs well with the sauce.
Chicken Sausage Zucchini Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Sausage Zucchini Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken sausage zucchini alfredo using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sausage Zucchini Alfredo:
- Take 4 quarts water
- Make ready 16 oz egg noodles
- Get 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1/4 cup sweet yellow onion, émincéd
- Prepare 100 ml olive oil
- Prepare 1 cup zucchini, julienned
- Make ready 2 cups yellow squash, paysanned
- Get 2 tbsp salt
- Get 3 tsp pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp basil
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Take 8 oz cream cheese
- Take 1 cup whole milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Take 2 tsp parsley
- Get 1 lb chicken sausage
- Get 8 oz grape tomatoes
Add sliced sausage and brown on both sides. Stir in alfredo sauce, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until ingredients are coated with the sauce. Heat for another minute or until heated. Chop the zucchini flesh and reserve.
Instructions to make Chicken Sausage Zucchini Alfredo:
- Prep the vegetables, parmesan, and sausage. Let the cream cheese and butter soften.
- Boil four quarts of water in a large pot, then add the egg noodles, 1/2tsp salt, and boil for 6 minutes until al dente.
- In a large skillet, sauté the garlic and onion in olive oil on low heat until yellowed.
- Add the zucchini and squash. Season with salt, pepper, and basil. Sauté about 10 minutes: until most of the moisture is gone from the pan. Make sure to drain the pasta and set aside in the pot.
- Create room in the pan to melt the butter and slowly mix in the milk and cream cheese until melted. Dissolve the parmesan cheese into the sauce and season with parsley.
- Add the sausage and let the sauce thicken. When the sauce is the consistency of yogurt, mix it into the egg noodles.
- Serve with grape tomatoes, extra parmesan, and parsley as a garnish!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Heat for another minute or until heated. Chop the zucchini flesh and reserve. Lightly oil a non-stick skillet and set over medium heat. Instead of pasta noodles, zucchini slices are used to make zucchini lasagna. Instead of ground beef or sausage, lean chicken is used to make this lovely chicken alfredo lasagna.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken sausage zucchini alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!