Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken zucchini and stuffing bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture. Add the zucchini, carrot, onion, and red bell pepper to the same bowl with the stuffing. Mix in the chicken soup and sour cream.
Chicken zucchini and stuffing bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken zucchini and stuffing bake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken zucchini and stuffing bake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken zucchini and stuffing bake:
- Get 1/2 large garden zucchini or 3-4 regular store sized ones. Diced in quarters
- Make ready 1/2 onion diced
- Take 1 package 4 chicken breasts diced
- Prepare 1 box chicken stuffing mix
- Take 1 can cream of chicken healthy request
- Prepare 1/4 cup sour cream light
- Make ready 1 bag shredded white cheddar cheese
- Make ready Sprinkle top with Italian breadcrumbs
- Get Salt and pepper the chicken and zucchini
In large bowl combine soup and sour cream. Chicken Zucchini Stuffing Casserole is a great way to use it, a snap to make, and just as easy to eat. Here's a very versatile dish you can easily change up. You can add chicken, turkey, ham, bacon, or beef, any meat, or not!
Instructions to make Chicken zucchini and stuffing bake:
- Spray extra large casserole dish and preheat oven to 375 °
- Mix all wet ingredients in dish and cheese. Add chicken and zucchini to pan and season. Add stuffing and mix by hand. Mixture will seek dry but it’s okay cause the such and raw chicken will give off lots of moisture. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top. Bake uncovered for an hour or freeze before cooking for a freezer meal.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Here's a very versatile dish you can easily change up. You can add chicken, turkey, ham, bacon, or beef, any meat, or not! It's also delish as a vegetarian casserole, try it with green beans and mushrooms. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cook ground chicken and diced onion over med-high heat until thorougly cooked through.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken zucchini and stuffing bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!