Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, delicious breakfast egg bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wolt delivers from the best restaurants around you. Wolt is the premium app for food delivery. Alle Bücher natürlich versandkostenfrei Breakfast is the most important meal of the day—and now the most delicious, too, thanks to these seriously tasty egg bakes. Whether you're preparing a special weekend breakfast or hosting a brunch party, piling eggs and your favorite fixings into one hearty dish will always be a success.
Delicious Breakfast Egg Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Delicious Breakfast Egg Bake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook delicious breakfast egg bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Breakfast Egg Bake:
- Get 3 medium peeled potatoes
- Take 1/2 cup Chopped green pepper
- Take 3 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 9 Eggs
- Prepare 3 tbsp Milk
- Take Pepper
- Make ready 16 oz Cubed cooked ham
- Prepare 1 small jar sliced mushrooms drained
- Prepare 1 Shredded cheddar cheese
Other morning regulars like hash browns and bacon are often included in the mix, meaning you can enjoy all your morning. Spread cubed bread evenly; cover with cheese. Beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients. pour over bread and refrigerate overnight.
Instructions to make Delicious Breakfast Egg Bake:
- Finely chop potatoes & green pepper.
- Add potatoes, green pepper & butter to a 2 quart glass square dish.
- Microwave covered on high for 8 minutes ensuring vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, milk and pepper,
- Stir in mushrooms & ham.
- Add to vegetables and stir.
- Cover & cook at 70% for 10 minutes stirring every 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese & cook for 2 minutes on high or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool 5 minutes and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients. pour over bread and refrigerate overnight. Our easy, cheesy overnight egg bake means can you sleep in even when you're hosting brunch the next morning. Store this overnight ham and egg breakfast casserole in the fridge and pop it into the oven the next morning. All of the favorite savory breakfast foods are cooked together in this Instant Pot casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food delicious breakfast egg bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!