Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped apples. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cut bacon in half, so each strip is half as long, and set aside. In a small bowl mash together butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Cut apples in half through the core. Use a paring knife to hollow out the center of each apple half, leaving the stem intact.
Bacon Wrapped Apples is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bacon Wrapped Apples is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon wrapped apples using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Apples:
- Get 1 medium apple (Fuji or other sweet apples), peeled and cut into 10 slices
- Make ready 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make ready 5 strips bacon, cut each strip in half
Roll the bacon around the apple. Place apple bite seam side down on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Sprinkle the sugar in a shallow dish. Press the cut sides of the apple slices into the sugar so it clings to them.
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped Apples:
- In a medium bowl, toss the apples with the melted butter. Sprinkle the cinnamon over apple slices and toss to coat.
- Wrap each slice of apple with 1 piece of bacon. Secure the bacon with tooth picks if necessary. (If using toothpicks, make sure to soak the toothpicks for at least 10 minutes before hand.)
- Place the bacon wrapped apples inside the fryer basket. Air fry at 400F (200C) for about 10-12 minutes, flip once if necessary, until the bacon appears nice and crispy.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Sprinkle the sugar in a shallow dish. Press the cut sides of the apple slices into the sugar so it clings to them. Roll each apple slice up inside a bacon half-slice. Broil for another five minutes (give or take a few) to brown the bacon. First, slice your apples into wedges.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped apples recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!