Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, delicious potato and chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Super Angebote für Potato Chicken hier im Preisvergleich. Drain and place in the prepared baking dish. Combine corn, condensed soup, chicken, milk, sour cream, and melted butter in a large bowl; stir to combine. Pour mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly across the baking dish.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook delicious potato and chicken casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Make ready 1/2 pound Diced Bacon
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Get 2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Paprika
- Prepare 2 tsp Black Pepper
- Take 1/4 cup Oil
- Take 2-3 tbsp Hot Sauce (optional)
- Prepare 8 Medium Potatoes Cubed
- Prepare 1 lb Cubed Chicken Breast
- Prepare cooked bacon broken into smaller pieces (optional)
- Get 2 cup Cheddar Cheese
Crumble the bacon, grate the cheese, and chop the green onions. Add fresh green onions before serving. The entire dish is assembled in a casserole with a delicious layer of potatoes at the bottom and spinach stuffed in between the chicken pieces. Then in the video, you will learn to make a succulent creamy butter and garlic sauce that is poured all over the top of these delicious layers before it is baked in the oven.
Instructions to make Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Saute diced bacon until cooked. Place aside.
- In a small bowl combine Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt and Black Pepper. Then add the Oil to the mix. (You can add you hot sauce in at this point. Optional)
- Combine your bacon you just cooked, your cubed chicken and your cubed potatoes. Add spice/sauce mixture and stir well.
- Place into a casserole dish.
- Put it in 400°F oven for 45-55 minutes (until potatoes are cooked)
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes (this is where you can add your cooked bacon bits if you like. Optional)
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
The entire dish is assembled in a casserole with a delicious layer of potatoes at the bottom and spinach stuffed in between the chicken pieces. Then in the video, you will learn to make a succulent creamy butter and garlic sauce that is poured all over the top of these delicious layers before it is baked in the oven. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake. Chicken and potatoes are two amazing ingredients for casserole. This easy chicken casserole with potato bake is a smash hit because it's so creamy, cheesy and delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food delicious potato and chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!