Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, delicious turkey mushroom swiss burger patties. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hier gibt es Markenqualiät zu günstigen Preisen. Oil the grill rack (see Tips). Place the mushrooms, cap-side down, on the oiled grill rack. Transfer the mushrooms to a plate; cover to keep warm.
Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook delicious turkey mushroom swiss burger patties using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties:
- Make ready 2 lbs Ground Turkey
- Prepare 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- Get 1/2 white or yellow onion, diced
- Prepare 2 egg whites (or yolks)
- Make ready 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Minced garlic
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Make ready 6 Burger Buns
- Get seasoning salts
- Prepare burger (or steak, or even chicken) seasonings
Turn off heat; top with cheese. When the cheese is melted, spread steak sauce on the buns, both sides. Put the burgers on the bottom bun and heap the mushrooms (lots and lots of mushrooms!) on top of the burger. Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties.
Steps to make Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties:
- In a large bowl mix together ground turkey, breadcrumbs, diced onion and eggs thoroughly. On a greased sheet of wax papper, take handfuls of your ground meat mixture and press down and form it into a patty shape, leaving a dimple in the middle.
- Cook burgers on BBQ or preheat your oven to 400 degrees and cook for 20 minutes, or cook patty on a stovetop skillet over medium-high heat until well done.
- Sautée your mushrooms (recipe on my profile) and add them ontop of the burger patties under a slice of Swiss cheese when burgers are fully cooked. Continue to heat the burgers until cheese melts down and seals in the mushrooms. Add to a bun and top with any condiments and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Put the burgers on the bottom bun and heap the mushrooms (lots and lots of mushrooms!) on top of the burger. Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties. Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, delicious turkey mushroom swiss burger patties. It is one of my favorites.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food delicious turkey mushroom swiss burger patties recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!