Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza Amber Jones @honeybun. John now let's go back to homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza recipe. Here is how you achieve it. In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza:
- Make ready For homemade pizza dough
- Get 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Take 1 cup water at 100°
- Make ready 1 pack instant yeast
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready For pizza
- Take 1 cup sliced chicken
- Get Ranch dressing
- Prepare Buffalo sauce
- Take Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Prepare Half a sauteed onion (optional)
- Get Mozzarella and extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare Dry ranch seasoning
- Make ready Butter
- Get Parsley
- Take Parmesan cheese
For this recipe, you will need to start with a pizza crust. We made our own homemade thin crust pizza dough but you can also purchase a premade dough at the supermarket. Make sure that you are getting thin crust pizza dough though. If you like thick crust better, then, by all means, opt for that.
Instructions to make Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza:
- For the dough mix flour and salt in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl add 100° water sugar and yeast and stir. Sit aside for 5-10 mins for yeast to bloom. It should look foamy like the head of a beer.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and add oil. Mix well until a dough forms.
- Pour out onto floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. If too sticky add a little flour at a time until its workable. Dont add too much flour it could deactivate the yeast.
- Place back in greased bowl cover and put in a warm place to proof for an hour or doubled in size.
- In the meantime get toppings ready. I use a wal mart rotisserie chicken bc its already seasoned and cooked. Shred or slice chicken into bite sized chunks.
- Add about a cup or desired amount in a bowl and coat well with buffalo sauce.
- Go ahead and sautee onions and work on any other toppings you may want. Banana peppers are great on this too.
- When dough is ready cut in half and roll out enough for extra dough to hang off the side.
- In a zip lock bag put about 3 or 4 cups of cheddar cheese and 2 tbsp of dry ranch seasoning and shake to coat.
- Put cheese almost to the edge all around pizza and try to compact cheese together as best as you can and fold over extra dough and seal. Stuffed crust done.
- On the base of pizza put a layer of buffalo sauce and ranch dressing both.
- Add toppings and layer with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake on 450° for 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Melt half a stick of butter and add parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Baste crust generously with butter let cool for about 5 or 10 minutes and enjoy !!!! A round pan is better i just didnt have one at the time.
- Also you can drizzle ranch and buffalo sauce over the top.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Make sure that you are getting thin crust pizza dough though. If you like thick crust better, then, by all means, opt for that. In a large skillet, cook the chicken, garlic salt, pepper and chili powder in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle with oregano and remaining cheese. In a small bowl, toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!