Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon & blue chicken sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically the belly or less fatty parts of the back. It is eaten as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts), used as a central ingredient (e.g., the bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich (BLT), or as a flavouring or accent (as in bacon crumbles in a salad). Bacon is also used for barding and larding roasts, especially game, including. Take any dish to the next level with the simple addition of bacon.
Bacon & Blue Chicken Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bacon & Blue Chicken Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bacon & blue chicken sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon & Blue Chicken Sandwich:
- Take 2 slice Bacon
- Make ready 4 oz Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 1 2-inch Slice of Italian Bread
- Take 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Make ready 1 tbsp Blue Cheese
Bacon is salt-cured meat cut from a pig's belly or back. It is served on its own, incorporated into meals (such as eggs and bacon), or used as an ingredient in dishes like sandwiches, soups, salads, and even sweets like maple bacon ice cream. The extensive Bacon Freak gourmet bacon selection includes the classics to the uncommon. Gathered from distinctly different places around the US, think deep south, Eastern mountain range and the good ol' Midwest, to accumulate distinctly different bacon.
Steps to make Bacon & Blue Chicken Sandwich:
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Cut both bacon slices in half. Add to medium skillet over medium-low heat and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove and place on paper towel to absorb excess fat.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with salt and pepper and add to skillet with remaining bacon fat. Increase heat to medium and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, slice Italian bread in half to create a top and bottom piece. Lay on baking sheet cut side up and place under broiler for 3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- On bottom half of toasted bread, smear Dijon mustard and add blue cheese. Place cooked chicken on top, followed by cooked bacon. Top with top piece of bread and serve.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
The extensive Bacon Freak gourmet bacon selection includes the classics to the uncommon. Gathered from distinctly different places around the US, think deep south, Eastern mountain range and the good ol' Midwest, to accumulate distinctly different bacon. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and use. Our bacon is made in small smokehouses throughout the country where time and experience come together to make the very best bacon we've ever tasted. Turn the burner to medium and turn the bacon occasionally until each side is a light golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bacon & blue chicken sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!