Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken lollipops with tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken lollipops with tomato sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken lollipops with tomato sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
Put the garlic cloves, diced chicken, beaten egg, bread, parsley, curry powder, salt and pepper in the mixing bowl. Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency and place the meat in the fridge. Once cooked, stir in the tomatoes which should be washed, cut and have the seeds removed. Lightly fry and add the sugar, oregano and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken lollipops with tomato sauce using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken lollipops with tomato sauce:
- Make ready 400 g chicken breasts
- Prepare 2 slices of bread
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Prepare Salt
- Take Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Prepare Small skewers
- Make ready For the tomato sauce:
- Take 1 onion
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Take 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready Salt
- Take Pepper
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Get Mixed thyme
- Get 1 kg ripe tomatoes (you can use tinned)
Combine the sauces well and let them cook for a couple of minutes. Add cornflour slurry and mix well. Add fried chicken lollipops and stir in well. Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, red chilli powder, garlic paste, salt in a bowl and toss the chicken lollipops in it.
Instructions to make Chicken lollipops with tomato sauce:
- Peel, chop and then sauté the onion and garlic in a frying pan with a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain until soft.
- Wash, cut and deseed the tomatoes and then fry them with the onions and garlic. Add the sugar, salt, oregano, pepper and thyme. Stir the sauce with a wooden spoon and strain if necessary.
- Put the garlic cloves, diced chicken, beaten egg, bread, parsley, curry powder, salt and pepper in the mixing bowl. Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency and place the meat in the fridge.
- When cold, make into balls of around 50g and thread each one on a small skewer. Mould them to obtain a lollipop shape and fry them in a frying pan (another option is to coat them in sesame seeds before frying).
- Serve with the tomato sauce.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add fried chicken lollipops and stir in well. Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, red chilli powder, garlic paste, salt in a bowl and toss the chicken lollipops in it. In the same bowl, add cornflour, all purpose flour, rice flour, egg and ginger paste and mix well to create a thick batter and coat the lollipops in it. Add the onion and green chillies and stir-fry for another minute. Add salt, Kashmiri Mirch,sugar and little water to get a sauce like.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken lollipops with tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!