Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef casserole 8. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Casserole 8 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef Casserole 8 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
A simple meal to whip up in less than an hour that even the kids are sure to love. Layers of seasoned ground beef, corn, tortilla chips and cheese are baked under a layer of Colby cheese. Monterey Jack is also good in place of the Colby cheese. Cover casserole or baking dish with lightly greased foil.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef casserole 8 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Casserole 8:
- Take Ground beef
- Get To taste ground black pepper
- Prepare To taste salt
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound ground sirloin
- Get Casserole
- Make ready 1 cup crushed butter crackers
- Make ready 2 cup potato chips medium crushed
- Prepare 1 cup beef broth
- Make ready 1 large onion chopped
- Prepare Topping
- Take 1 cup medium crushed butter crackers
Ground beef, fresh onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes and rice are simmered in a sweet-hot sauce of chile, brown sugar, cumin and Worcestershire. This savory rice dish is then baked with Cheddar and garnished with fresh cilantro. Cook noodles according to package directions. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient.
Instructions to make Beef Casserole 8:
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit
- Crush the crackers medium, set aside. Crush the potato chips medium, set aside. Crush the butter crackers fine, set aside.
- Brown the ground sirloin with the spices and onion. If more then a 1/3 cup of juices form, then drain the beef.
- Mix the fine crushed crackers, the 2 cups chips ground sirloin, and beef broth.
- Put into an oven safe skillet that's been heated and sprayed with nonstick spray. Press it in.
- Sprinkle medium cracker crumbs on top bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Cook noodles according to package directions. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient. This Mexican cornbread casserole is packed with tempting seasonings, and the cheese and onions make an attractive topping. —Vicki Good, Oscoda, Michigan. Chili Tortilla Bake Ole Polenta Casserole. With plenty of ground beef and cheese, this layered bake goes over big on the dinner table.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beef casserole 8 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!