Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, garlic butter chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
When the butter is melted, add minced garlic. When the chicken is cooked, spoon some of the garlic butter sauce over the top of each chicken thigh. In a medium bowl stir together butter, garlic, lemon zest, and thyme. Rub butter mixture all over chicken thighs, including under the skin.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic butter chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare 5 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- Prepare Salt and pepper pepper taste
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic minced
- Take Fresh or dried parsley (chopped)
Place the chicken thighs skin-side up on the green beans. How to Make Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs. Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet (preferably oven safe) over medium high heat.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs:
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towel and season all over with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet (10-inch) over medium heat. Place the chicken thighs skin-side down and sear until the skin is golden and crispy. It’s about 5 minutes (they will not be cooked through at this point).
- Flip your chicken over once the skin is crispy
- Place butter in the same skillet. When the butter is melted, add minced garlic. Stir the garlic around the pan for 30 seconds.
- Place the whole skillet in the oven and bake for 30 mins for until chicken gets the internal temperature at 165°F.
- When the chicken is cooked, spoon some of the garlic butter sauce over the top of each chicken thigh. Top with parsley before serving.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet (preferably oven safe) over medium high heat. Place the chicken thighs skin side down in the skillet and let sear without moving them until the skin is fairly crispy and golden. Season chicken thighs with paprika, dried thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper; set aside. Add butter to a large oven-safe skillet and melt over medium heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic butter chicken thighs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!