Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken bacon & swiss sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Uncured without added nitrates or nitrites. Great source of protein that's ready in no time. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Dogs. bacon-wrapped chicken dogs on a white plate. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bacon & swiss sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Take 1 Box Oven Fry Extra Crispy Chicken Breading
- Get 5 Dashes Pepper
- Get 5 Dashes Salt
- Prepare 1/2 Lbs Bacon (3 strips each sandwich)
- Get Pkg. Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Take Honey Mustard (condiment)
- Make ready Pkg. Kaiser Buns
Chicken bacon is cooked using roughly the same methods as pork bacon. It can be either pan-fried or microwaved. Sautéing the chicken breasts in bacon fat adds a ton of flavor. Then the chicken is topped with tender onion, garlic, crisp bacon, and cheese and baked to tender perfection.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich:
- Cut your chicken for a thin patty. Usually in half and then to the size of your bun. Trim any unwanted fat.
- Bread the chicken. Whisk egg in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Empty breading onto a plate. Dip the chicken into the egg and place on the plate and heavily coat in breading. Cook at 410 for 35mins.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Add on top of cooked chicken. Place Swiss cheese on top of the bacon and put back in oven until cheese is melted. Place on bun and add honey mustard (or dressing of your liking).
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Sautéing the chicken breasts in bacon fat adds a ton of flavor. Then the chicken is topped with tender onion, garlic, crisp bacon, and cheese and baked to tender perfection. You can use chicken thighs in this recipe if you'd like, but increase the number to two to three per person. The baking time may also increase too. The chicken bacon works just as well, if not better, when cooked on a grill.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken bacon & swiss sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!