Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 4 ingredient hamburger casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Top with remaining cheese and cover with foil. Cook and drain the pasta according to the package directions. In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with garlic powder, salt and pepper (or any seasoning of your choice). Made with four main ingredients, this Hamburger Casserole is a must!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 4 ingredient hamburger casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole:
- Take 1 lb box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie)
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) cans tomato soup
- Prepare 2 cups shredded cheese
- Make ready 5 slices baby Swiss cheese
- Get 4 garlic cloves minced
- Get 1 medium onion chopped small
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Get 1/2 tsp all spice
- Get 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1/4 tsp basil leaves
- Take 1/4 tsp oregano
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 shakes of dill weed
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) can mushrooms (optional)
Add garlic (fresh or dry), salt, and pepper to taste. Cook and drain the pasta according to the package directions. This burger meal is ground hamburger and mushrooms in pureed tomatoes, thrown with pasta, and finished off with softened cheddar. A solace food exemplary that is extraordinary for taking care of a group, and can be effortlessly altered as you would prefer!
Steps to make 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole:
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.)
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This burger meal is ground hamburger and mushrooms in pureed tomatoes, thrown with pasta, and finished off with softened cheddar. A solace food exemplary that is extraordinary for taking care of a group, and can be effortlessly altered as you would prefer! In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain any fat from the skillet. Spoon beef mixture over the crescent roll dough.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 4 ingredient hamburger casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!