Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped ranch burgers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Set bacon aside wrapped in paper towel. Fry hamburgers in same pan with a little bacon grease til done. Coat with bbq sauce, top with cheddar slices, cover, heat til cheese is melted. In large bowl, combine ground beef, cheese, cooked bacon and ranch seasoning.
Bacon wrapped ranch burgers is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Bacon wrapped ranch burgers is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon wrapped ranch burgers using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon wrapped ranch burgers:
- Get 2 lb ground turkey
- Get 1/4 cup ranch dressing (more or less)
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 cup smooshed ranch flavored croutons
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 1 packages bacon or turkey bacon
The ranch sauce goes perfect with any kind of bun though, including gluten-free options. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated. I used a kitchen scale to measure the hamburger mixture evenly, then used a burger press to form the patties.
Steps to make Bacon wrapped ranch burgers:
- Mix everything (except the bacon) together in a medium bowl
- Form the meat into patties (not too thick)
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each patty
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes. You might be able to grill them but turkey tends to fall apart.
- Enjoy on a bun like you would any burger or no bun if you prefer. I served this with corn on the cob. Great summer meal.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Using your hands, mix until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated. I used a kitchen scale to measure the hamburger mixture evenly, then used a burger press to form the patties. Crumble in the ground beef, and mix together by hand. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon wrapped ranch burgers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!