Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, delicious and simple brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious and simple Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Delicious and simple Brownies is something that I have loved my entire life.
Combine the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Decorate with walnut halves, if desired. The recipe for these moist, delicious brownies has been in my family for as long as I can remember.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have delicious and simple brownies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious and simple Brownies:
- Prepare 200 g Dark Chocolate
- Make ready 1/4 cups Butter
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Prepare 1 and 2/3 cups Sugar
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Get 1 cup Flour
- Prepare 2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended. This is one of our long-time favorite fudge brownie recipes. It's an easy one-bowl recipe; no melting chocolate, no combining wet and dry ingredients separately, simply stir everything together.
Instructions to make Delicious and simple Brownies:
- Set a large heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to create a bain-marie. Add butter and break the 200g dark chocolate into small pieces to bowl. Heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat and let it cool down.
- Beat the eggs with the salt until foamy. Add sugar, vanilla extract, the mix of chocolate and butter, the flour and walnuts (walnuts are optional)
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven in 180° for 25 minutes if you want it to be moist and 30 if you want it to be dry. (I prefer 30 minutes) Let it cool down and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This is one of our long-time favorite fudge brownie recipes. It's an easy one-bowl recipe; no melting chocolate, no combining wet and dry ingredients separately, simply stir everything together. And it makes a reliably delicious, moist, fudgy pan of brownies, perfect for that potluck you forgot about until the last minute. These are my "go to" brownies, the one I have been making for years that's super easy and outrageously chocolatey. Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food delicious and simple brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!