Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon-wrapped asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Wrap each bundle in one slice of bacon. Cut bacon strips in half crosswise. Wrap one-half strip bacon around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed. Lay on a cookie sheet with sides.
Bacon-wrapped Asparagus is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bacon-wrapped Asparagus is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon-wrapped asparagus using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon-wrapped Asparagus:
- Get 4 spears Asparagus
- Take 1/3 Carrot
- Make ready 1 bacon cut into 8 slices Bacon
- Get 8 Toothpicks
- Make ready 1 tsp Vegetable oil
Place bundles on a wire rack set inside an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Place asparagus in a large bowl. Pour olive oil over spears and coat each one. Repeat with remaining asparagus and bacon.
Steps to make Bacon-wrapped Asparagus:
- Cut 1 ~ 2 cm off the bottom of the asparagus and take off the hard part of the skin with a peeler. Cut the carrot and asparagus into sticks to fit the width of the bacon.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Make bundles of vegetables and wrap in bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the rolls until brown on both sides.
- Since the asparagus and carrots are partially cooked in the microwave, they don't need much cooking in the pan, so they're less likely to burn.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Pour olive oil over spears and coat each one. Repeat with remaining asparagus and bacon. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. This is an "easy, versatile, and classy appetizer with a kick," according to recipe creator COOKINGFORTHEKING. Add more or less red pepper flakes depending on your palate.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!