Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Shepherds Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Shepherds Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Return to skillet; stir in vegetables and gravy. Easy Shepherd's Pie Favorite shepherd's pie recipe, a classic casserole of Britain and Ireland done American-style. Cook ground beef and savory vegetables, top with mashed potatoes, and bake to perfection. Make mashed potatoes: In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and add a generous pinch of salt.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy shepherds pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Make ready 2 can cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 2 can mixed vegetables
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 1/3 cup potatoe flakes
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp butter or margarine
The Irish Pub staple is so satisfying and easy to make it is truly one of the best ground beef recipes ever and I bet you have all the ingredients you need in your kitchen right now. American Shepherds Pie is really a Cottage Pie. It is made with a ground beef mixture. When it comes to comfort food, Shepherd's Pie is a classic.
Steps to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- brown ground beef in skillet
- add soup, mixed vegetables, pepper and mix together. Pour mixture into a casserole dish
- Put milk and butter in pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add potato flakes and mix together.
- put the potatoes on top of the beef mixture and put in preheated oven.
- Cook for about 15 mins at 400° or until the potatoes are slightly browned.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
It is made with a ground beef mixture. When it comes to comfort food, Shepherd's Pie is a classic. The best part about this recipe is that there is no need to let it simmer extensively on the stove top like most Shepherd's Pie recipes. Add vegetables and water; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer until heated through, stirring occasionally.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!