Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli rice casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
Slow pour over chicken and rice. Combine chicken, soup, broccoli, rice, and water in a bowl; mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan and cover with foil. Stir halfway through cooking to help cheese melt evenly.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken broccoli rice casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Make ready 2 large Large Chicken Breast
- Make ready 2 cup Long grain uncooked white rice
- Get 1/8 cup Vegitable Oil
- Take 2 cup Water
- Get 2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon
- Prepare 2 tbsp Garlic Salt
- Prepare 1 packages Frozzen Broccoli
- Get 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Make ready 1 bag Shreded mixed cheese
Heat butter in a large pot over medium heat until melted. How To Make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Add chicken, broccoli, and rice, mix well. Transfer the mixture in a casserole dish, then top with the mixed topping.
Steps to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place a medium non-stick skillet on hi heat and pour the oil and the rice evenly in the bottom of the pan. Let the rice brown while occasionally stirring once rice has all partially browned pour in water and reduce heat to a simmer. Sprinkle the chicken bouillon and the garlic salt on top and cover. While cooking continue to check on rice and add water if necessary.
- While rice is cooking heat a cast iron pan and cut the chicken into small bite size pieces. Cook the chicken in the cast Iron pan. Once the chicken is done pour the broccoli into the cast iron pan let thaw for a couple minutes and take off the heat
- Once rice is cooked (30-45 min) open the can of cream of mushroom and add to the rice stir in completely.
- Combine rice to the cast Iron pan and stir together. Top with cheese and place in the oven for 20 Minutes
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add chicken, broccoli, and rice, mix well. Transfer the mixture in a casserole dish, then top with the mixed topping. Spread rice evenly over bottom of dish. Spread chicken on top of cheese sauce and top with remaining sauce. If desired, sprinkle more shredded cheese on top.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken broccoli rice casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!