Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bbq asian chicken thighs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq asian chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs:
- Make ready 1 pack chicken thighs (with skin)
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Take 3/4 cup bbq sauce(or more!)
- Get Black Pepper
- Prepare Garlic Powder
Steps to make BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs, then place into a large baking pan……
- Sprinkle Black Pepper and Garlic Powder over both sides of thighs…..
- Meanwhile mix together the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and bbq sauce in a bowl, spread mixture over thighs…..
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for an hour…..Your chicken will have a beautiful dark glaze over it !!!! 😋
- Serve with veggies or my Garlic Ramen Noodles and enjoy!😋
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bbq asian chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!