Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, buffalo ranch chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast is something that I have loved my entire life.
This Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip Tastes Like Buffalo Wings With No Mess. Wash chicken breast and lay them flat in oven pan. Add enough water to almost cover top of the chicken breast. Add bouillon cubes, onion powder and garlic powder.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have buffalo ranch chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 6 Lean chicken breast
- Make ready 2 Chicken broth boullion cubes
- Prepare 1 Ranch dip packet
- Take 16 oz Bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
The chicken is marinated in a combination of buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. You can use this on chicken breasts or chicken tenders. I like to let the chicken hang out in the marinade overnight for maximum flavor. Place chicken breasts into a Glad® gallon bag and pound until they are ¾ of an inch thick (optional).
Instructions to make Buffalo Ranch Chicken Breast:
- Wash chicken breast and lay them flat in oven pan. Add enough water to almost cover top of the chicken breast.
- Add bouillon cubes, onion powder and garlic powder. Cover with tin foil. Put in the oven at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- When the chicken breast is tender, drain the water and add the ranch packet and buffalo wing sauce.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes then enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
I like to let the chicken hang out in the marinade overnight for maximum flavor. Place chicken breasts into a Glad® gallon bag and pound until they are ¾ of an inch thick (optional). Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish to fit. Brush with the melted butter or olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle or shake the ranch seasoning mix over the chicken on both sides.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food buffalo ranch chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!