Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, thai-style grilled wagyu flat iron steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The very best in gourmet ingredients, available for next and named-day delivery. Grilled to a medium-rare finish, this steak will melt-in-your-mouth with each bite! Serve with cilantro rice noodles for the perfect pairing! Here is how you can achieve it.
Thai-Style Grilled Wagyu Flat Iron Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thai-Style Grilled Wagyu Flat Iron Steak is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have thai-style grilled wagyu flat iron steak using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai-Style Grilled Wagyu Flat Iron Steak:
- Take 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Flat Iron Steak (approx. 1.75 LBS)
- Make ready 3/4 CUP Tamari or Soy Sauce
- Make ready 3 TBSP Fish Sauce
- Get 3 TBSP Palm Sugar
- Get 2 Stalks Green Onion (cut into 1” pieces)
- Make ready 1/2 CUP Cilantro (chopped)
- Get 1/2 CUP Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Make ready Cilantro Rice Noodles
- Prepare 8 OZ Rice Noodles
- Prepare 1/4 CUP Fish Sauce
- Get 3 TBSP Lime Juice
- Prepare 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- Make ready 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- Prepare 1/4 CUP Cilantro (chopped)
Cut the steak into thin slices, against the grain. Thai-Peanut Grilled Flat Iron Wagyu Steak Recipe. This Thai-Peanut dish infuses asian flavors into the steak for a savory and aromatic dish that is sure to satisfy. Thai-Peanut Grilled Flat Iron Wagyu Steak.
Instructions to make Thai-Style Grilled Wagyu Flat Iron Steak:
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULLBLOOD WAGYU FLAT IRON STEAK Combine tamari, fish sauce, palm sugar, green onion, and cilantro in a small bowl. Pour over Fullblood Wagyu flat Iron steak, and let it marinate for 1-2 hours (no longer or it will start to affect the protein). Remove flat iron steak from marinade, and let excess drain off. Set your grill on high and get it nice and hot! Place flat iron steak on the grill, and brush a good layer of coconut milk over the steak.
- Close the grill lid, and let meat cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip steak over and brush the top with coconut milk. Close lid for 2-3 minutes. Repeat this four more times, basting the steak every time you turn/flip it. Pull flat iron steak from the grill, and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Cut the steak into thin slices, against the grain.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR CILANTRO RICE NOODLES In a large saucepan, cook rice noodles in around 6 cups of boiling water for about 3 to 4 minutes (cook until tender – it may take longer than 4 minutes). Once noodles are fully cooked, drain the water/liquid.In a bowl, combine fish sauce, lime juice, and minced garlic clove. Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved.Add the cooked rice noodles and chopped cilantro.
- FINAL STEPS Place 1-2 cups of cooked cilantro rice noodles on a plate.Add the sliced Fullblood Wagyu flat iron steak on top of the cilantro rice noodles.Serve, and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This Thai-Peanut dish infuses asian flavors into the steak for a savory and aromatic dish that is sure to satisfy. Thai-Peanut Grilled Flat Iron Wagyu Steak. Thai-Style Grilled Wagyu Flat Iron Steak instructions. COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULLBLOOD WAGYU FLAT IRON STEAK Combine tamari, fish sauce, palm sugar, green onion, and cilantro in a small bowl. Remove flat iron steak from marinade, and let excess drain off.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thai-style grilled wagyu flat iron steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!