Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bacon wrapped chicken tenders. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of each chicken tender. Wrap each tender with two strips of bacon, tucking the ends in to secure. Mix brown sugar and chili powder together in a small bowl. Gently roll each bacon-wrapped tender in the brown sugar mixture, pressing down to ensure good coverage.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bacon wrapped chicken tenders using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders:
- Make ready 2 packages boneless chicken tenders
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Take 1 pinch pepper
- Make ready 1 pinch onion powder
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1 packages uncooked bacon
- Get 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
Place on the baking sheet, with the cheese side facing up. Repeat with the remaining chicken, cheese, and bacon. Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken tender. Place chicken on top of sauteed vegetables.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders:
- preheat oven too 400°
- sprinkle chicken tenders with salt, pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper (optional, but totally recommended!)
- wrap each tender with a slice of bacon
- roll the bacon wrapped chicken tenders in 1 cup of the brown sugar
- in a separate bowl, mix the rest of the brown sugar (1/2 cup) sprinkle in some onion powder and a pinch of the cayenne pepper. ( this is to your liking there are no exact measurements)
- arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking dish (or 2) and sprinkle on the remaining brown sugar mixture
- bake, uncovered 15 minutes, baste with juices, turn over, baste again, and cook for another 15-20 minutes
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken tender. Place chicken on top of sauteed vegetables. Uncover (careful to watch for steam) and smother with the cheese. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Season chicken tenders with BBQ rub.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped chicken tenders recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!