Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fullblood wagyu top round steak roulade. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Steak Roulade is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Steak Roulade is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Nothing Says I Love You More Than An Exceptional T-Bone Steak This Valentines Day. Place a good amount of the sherry cream sauce down the center of a platter, and place the roulade rounds on top.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fullblood wagyu top round steak roulade using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Steak Roulade:
- Make ready 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Steak Tenderized
- Take 2 OZ Butter
- Get 6 CUP Crusty Bread (cut into 1 inch cubes, dried in oven)
- Get 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Get 4 OZ Roasted Chestnuts (rough chopped)
- Prepare Kosher Salt
- Prepare Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1 LB Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage (casings removed)
- Get 1 Sweet Onion (small diced)
- Prepare 1 Leek (small diced, white and light green parts only)
- Take 1 Large Pink Lady Apple (medium diced)
- Get 2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1/4 CUP Fresh Sage (minced)
- Prepare 1/2 CUP Dry Sherry
- Prepare 2 CUP Chicken Stock
- Get Sherry Cream Sauce
- Get 1 Shallot (minced)
- Prepare 2 TBSP (Butter)
- Make ready 1/2 CUP Dry Sherry
- Prepare 2 CUP Heavy Cream
After roasting this delicious roulade to a medium-rare finish, top with a homemade sherry cream sauce, enhancing the rich flavor of the chestnuts. The extra stuffing will be served with the Fullblood Wagyu top round steak roulade. Heat a large sauté pan on medium high-heat, and melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, add in the shallots.
Steps to make Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Steak Roulade:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU TOP ROUND STEAK Pull the Fullblood Wagyu top round steak from the refrigerator, remove packaging, and place the steak on a cutting board.Use a meat mallet to gently pound out the steak (a little more then it already is), so it is very thin and even.
- PREPARING THE STUFFING Preheat the oven to 375°F.Place the cut bread on a cookie sheet.Toast the bread in the oven for 10 minutes or until the bread feels toasted when touched. Set the bread aside.Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high, and add in the grapeseed oil.Add the Fullblood Wagyu hot Italian sausage (casings removed) to the pan. Using the end of a wooden spoon, break up the sausage into small pieces.Once the sausage is cooked, remove it from the pan and reserve.
- Melt the butter in the same sauté pan that the sausage was cooked in.Once the butter is melted, add in the chestnuts, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, and two pinches of freshly ground black pepper.Cook for 5 minutes, while stirring constantly.Add in the diced sweet onion and leek. Cook until the onions are wilted and translucent.Add in the diced Pink Lady apple, chopped garlic, and dry sherry.Cook, while stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the minced fresh sage.Add in the cooked Fullblood Wagyu hot Italian sausage.Fold in the toasted bread, and add the chicken stock.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- PREPARING THE ROULADE Preheat the oven to 425°F.Place 2 cups of the chestnut and Fullblood Wagyu hot Italian sausage stuffing down the center of the top round steak (horizontally). Set the extra stuffing aside - you will cook this later.Roll the steak tightly over the stuffing, and place the seam side down on the cutting board.Using the butchers twine, tie off the roulade in 2-inch sections until you reach the end and feel that the stuffing is secured inside.
- Note: Tie tightly, but do not pull too hard. You don’t want the meat bulging between the twine.Place the roulade carefully onto the rack inside of a roasting pan.Season the outside of the roulade with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Place the roasting pan in the middle rack of the preheated oven, and cook for 18-20 minutes.Once cooked, let the roulade rest for 15 minutes while making the sherry cream sauce and baking the extra stuffing.
- BAKING THE EXTRA STUFFING Butter a small casserole dish, and place the extra stuffing in the dish.Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.The extra stuffing will be served with the Fullblood Wagyu top round steak roulade.
- PREPARING THE SHERRY CREAM SAUCE Heat a large sauté pan on medium high-heat, and melt the butter.Once the butter is melted, add in the shallots. Cook until they are translucent and fragrant.Sprinkle 3 pinches of kosher salt and 3 pinches of freshly ground black pepper on the shallots.Add in the dry sherry, and cook until almost dissolved.Add in the heavy cream, and reduce to medium heat. Cook until the sauce coats the back of a spoon.Season to taste with kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- FINAL STEPS Once the Fullblood Wagyu top round steak roulade has rested, cut it into 2 inch rounds.Place a good amount of the sherry cream sauce down the center of a platter, and place the roulade rounds on top.Serve warm with the chestnut and Fullblood Wagyu hot Italian sausage stuffing on the side.Enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Heat a large sauté pan on medium high-heat, and melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, add in the shallots. Cook until they are translucent and fragrant. Place a good amount of the sherry cream sauce down the center of a platter, and place the roulade rounds on top. Serve warm with the chestnut and Fullblood Wagyu hot Italian sausage stuffing on the side.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fullblood wagyu top round steak roulade recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!