Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños:
- Get 1 serving/wrapped jalapeño
- Get 1 large jalapeño (or whatever size you'd like)
- Make ready 2 dates (or figs, if you're feeling fancy)
- Make ready 2 oz goat cheese (can Sub in gorgonzola or cheese w/similar texture)
- Make ready 1 slice Bacon (or equivalent prosciutto if that's what you like!)
Take room temp cream cheese and fill the Jalapenos. Lay bacon wrapped Jalapenos on sprayed baking sheet. Drain on paper towel and ENJOY! Slice each jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and discard.
Steps to make Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Either use nonstick cookie/baking sheet or prep by covering with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Slit the jalapeño vertically on the side, but do not slice all the way through. Core and de-seed to your preference.
- Do the same with the dates (I used medjool dates), but it's not a big deal if you accidentally slice all the way through.
- Using 1 teaspoon (or small spoon), dollop out some of the goat cheese (or gorgonzola or similar consistency cheese that you'd like the flavor to come out) into the date(s) and close the date up. Since the cheese will be creamy/sticky, the date should stay closed.
- If you're using a large jalapeño, you can stuff 2 of these stuffed dates (or figs) into it.
- *Keep in mind that depending on the size of your jalapeño, you may only be able to stuff it with one of these stuffed dates (or figs).
- If you LOVE bacon (or prosciutto, if you choose to use that), then you can use two slices or one thick cut, whatever your preference. I used one slice and wrapped around the jalapeño. Use toothpicks to hold in place, as necessary.
- Load your bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with goat cheese stuffed dates (or whatever variety you end up with) onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes, or check every 5 minutes thereafter until the bacon is crispy/at the consistency you and/or your guests enjoy it. (If you've stored it away in the fridge before baking it (for an event, e.g.), then double the initial baking time.)
- Let cool for 5 minutes, but be aware they're piping hot! 10 minutes might cool them too much, but use your discretion and kick off the game (or whatever you happen to be doing while enjoying these delights)!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Drain on paper towel and ENJOY! Slice each jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and discard. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese. if you are adding seasoning, add Cajun or Cayenne directly to cream cheese to mix in. Bacon wrapped cheesy stuffed jalapeños are incredibly easy to make- just as all football party food should be (looking at you beer cheese dip and sweet & spicy honey Chex mix). These jalapeños are a great make-ahead option, too.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!