Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ham and cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Ham and Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
I like quick and easy flavorful recipes. These easy keto bacon wrapped stuffed chicken cutlets make for a delicious low carb dinner. The chicken is stuffed with ham and cheese, rolled and wrapped in bacon. Snip the string and remove before serving.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham and cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Get 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1 thinly sliced cheddar or American cheese, I used 1/2 a block and put approx. 5 slices in each
- Make ready 1 thinly sliced ham, I used 1/2 a pack of deli meat and put 6 strips in each
- Get 1/2 a pack of bacon
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
- Take 1 chopped parsley, to taste
- Take 1 baking butter spray
The pocket opening should be completely covered. Combine onion and remaining garlic in a shallow baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Place stuffed chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with rosemary. Mix cheese, ham, mustard and pepper in a small bowl.
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray your glass cooking pan with cooking spray to butter it's bottom and edges.
- Slice each boneless chicken breast in half and add your thin strips of cheese then your thin strips of ham. I used approx. 5 strips of cheese and 6 strips of ham, but put as much or as little as you'd like.
- Close your chicken and Wrap it with 2 slices of bacon each, nice and snug.
- Place your chickens in your pan and season the top with salt and parsley, as much as you'd like.
- Bake covered for approx. 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Enjoy!!! :-)
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Place stuffed chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with rosemary. Mix cheese, ham, mustard and pepper in a small bowl. Cut a horizontal slit along the thin, long edge of a chicken breast half, nearly through to the opposite side. Open up the breast and place one-fourth of the filling in the center. Close the breast over the filling, pressing the edges firmly together to seal.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ham and cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!