Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, biscuits and gravy breakfast bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
At the same time, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour eggs over top, then layer with sausage. Pour gravy over sausage and top with shredded Cheddar cheese. Increase to medium-high, bring to a simmer, stirring until gravy is thickened.
Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook biscuits and gravy breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake:
- Take 1 lb hot or mild country sausage
- Make ready 6 eggs beaten with a little salt
- Take 8 oz cheese of choice, I used cheddar, shredded
- Make ready 2 1/4 cup baking mix
- Take 2/3 cup milk
- Get 4 tbsp butter or margarine
- Get 2 white country gravy packets
- Prepare 2 cups water
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl and pour over cheese layer. Brown the sausage in skillet and drain thoroughly. Layer cooked sausage over the biscuit pieces, then layer shredded cheese over sausage.
Steps to make Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown sausage, most of the way,in the pan you’re going to bake the casserole in. mine had very little fat in it so I didn’t drain.
- In a separate pan or skillet, melt the butter and scramble the eggs MOST of the way, and spread over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, make your drop biscuits with the baking mix and milk. Using an ice cream scoop sprayed with cooking spray, dollop out your biscuits on top and sprinkle more cheese around the biscuits. I leave a crust edge because we love crispy browned cheese. Bake til biscuits are golden brown, about 20 minutes or less.
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of Water to a boil with 2 packets of white country gravy packets. Bring to a boil whisking almost constantly. Remove from heat. Slice a piece of casserole and cover with gravy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Brown the sausage in skillet and drain thoroughly. Layer cooked sausage over the biscuit pieces, then layer shredded cheese over sausage. Biscuits and gravy with sausage is one of the ultimate comfort food meals, and now you can whip them up quickly to please a crowd with our Sausage Biscuits and Gravy Casserole. That means you can spend more time with your family, and more time eating. In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until completely browned.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food biscuits and gravy breakfast bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!