Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, breakfast quiche. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A good one dish meal and a great way to use leftovers. Breakfast Quiche Tips Can you make this breakfast quiche ahead of time? Yes, it's fine to make this quiche in advance. To store it in the refrigerator, let it cool to room temperature after baking and cover or wrap tightly, and eat within two to three days.
Breakfast Quiche is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast Quiche is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast quiche using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Quiche:
- Get 1 lb sausage, cooked
- Take 1 packages bacon, cooked
- Get 2 9" deep dish unbaked pie shell
- Prepare 1 packages shredded hashbrowns
- Prepare 10 eggs
- Get 2 cup half and half
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Breakfast quiche is the perfect make-ahead food. It reheats amazingly and you can play around with the ingredients you use to find the combination that you love! Whether you are hosting a brunch at your house or meal prepping for the week, you will find that breakfast quiche is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack!. Treat family and friends to an irresistible, leisurely morning meal by whisking together these homemade quiche recipes.
Steps to make Breakfast Quiche:
- Put hashbrowns in pie shells, enough to fill shells halfway.
- Put half of sausage and bacon (crumbled) on top of hashbrowns
- Put half of cheese in each pie shell. I tend to use more, use as much as you like.
- In separate bowl, beat five eggs and one cup half and half. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into one pie shell. Repeat for second pie shell.
- Place on cookie sheet to contain any spilling.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes.
- These do freeze well and is why i usually make two at one time.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Whether you are hosting a brunch at your house or meal prepping for the week, you will find that breakfast quiche is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack!. Treat family and friends to an irresistible, leisurely morning meal by whisking together these homemade quiche recipes. Choose a from-scratch recipe large enough to feed a crowd, or whip up single-serve mini quiches. Our collection of best quiche recipes has a dish for every occasion. This quiche calls for store-bought frozen piecrust, which is a wonderful time-saver.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast quiche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!