Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked mushroom thighs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Mushroom Thighs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Mushroom Thighs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked mushroom thighs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mushroom Thighs:
- Prepare chicken thighs
- Prepare condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Take milk
- Get dried parsley
- Make ready onion powder(I use shallot salt)
- Take dry bread crumbs
- Prepare melted butter
- Prepare cornstarch
Instructions to make Baked Mushroom Thighs:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl combine the soup, milk, parsley and onion powder. Mix well. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; dip chicken thighs in soup mixture, then crumbs, and place coated pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, place remaining soup mixture in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in cornstarch to thicken, and cook over low heat until heated through. Use this as a sauce when chicken is done.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked mushroom thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!