Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted turkey breast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place the turkey breast, skin side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, herbs, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice. The breast is easy to turn, allowing it to self-baste as it roasts. Always buy a fresh turkey breast to ensure the most succulent result.
Roasted Turkey Breast is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted Turkey Breast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted turkey breast using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Turkey Breast:
- Make ready 1 split turkey breast with skin and bones, about 2 1/2 pounds
- Get 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Take 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Prepare 1 tablespoon mustard sauce, I used my creamy mustard sauce
- Make ready 1 tablspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Take 1 tablespoon fresh fosmary, chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Take 1 tablespoon fresh grated romano cheese
- Prepare 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as franks red hot
- Take 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1/2 teaspoon sriracha seasoning salt blend
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
In a small bowl, stir together olive oil paprika, oregano, rosemary, salt, thyme, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder to form a paste. Remove the roasted turkey breast from the oven. Set the turkey breast-side up in the pan. Place turkey in roasting pan; brush with oil or butter, and season with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Roasted Turkey Breast:
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking pan with foil.
- Co,bine all ingredients except turkey in a bowl
- Loosen skin on turkey and rub seasoning mix under skin then all over,. Cover and refrigerate up to overnight or if your in a hurry you can roast as soon as the meat is seasoned
- Place in prepared roasting pan. Place in the oven and IMMEDIATELY decrease the oven temperature to 350. Roast about 15 minutes per pound until it reaches between 150 - 155 internal temperatire. Cover for 15 minutes before slicing.
- If you cooked this to serve sliced cold refrigerate covered whole and slice as needed to keep it juicy
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Set the turkey breast-side up in the pan. Place turkey in roasting pan; brush with oil or butter, and season with salt and pepper. With fingers, carefully loosen the skin from both sides of turkey breast. Combine lemon juice and oil; brush under the skin. Combine the pepper, rosemary, thyme and garlic salt; rub over turkey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food roasted turkey breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!