Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, swiss roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get Swiss Roll Recipe from Food Network. Gently fold in the flour in two batches using a large metal spoon. Add cake mix, water and oil. Swiss rolls, also known as jelly rolls, are simple yet impressive cakes.
Swiss roll is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Swiss roll is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have swiss roll using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss roll:
- Prepare FOR VANILA SPONGE:
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready 4 oz sugar
- Get 4 oz flour
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 cup oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanila essence
- Make ready FOR YUMMILICIOUS TOPPING:
- Get 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- Take 1/2 cup desicated coconut
- Prepare 2 tbsp water
When cold, unroll carefully, spread with the filling and re-roll. Baking the vanilla swiss roll sponge. Pour the batter into the prepared swiss roll cake pan. Again, make sure to pour it evenly into the cake pan.
Steps to make Swiss roll:
- 12 inch ke pan ko oil se grease krlain aur bhagonai ko pre heat krne ke liye rkhdein.
- Sponge tayyar krne ke liye: subse pehlai eggs beat krain ke woh fluffy type hojaye then sugar add kar ke ache trha mix krdein. phr is mein oil and vanila essence shamil kar ke mix krlain. subse akhir mein flour and baking powder daal kar light hand se mix krain…. SPONGE BETTER IS DONE :) Better ko pan mein daal kar 20 minutes par slow burner par bake krlain. 20 minutes ke baad sponge tayyar hai…..
- Strawberry jam aur pani ko ache trha mix kar ke sponge par spread krdain phr us par coconut daal dein. sponge ko roll krdein…
- Phr cut krdein….
- SWISS ROLL IS READY NOW :)
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Pour the batter into the prepared swiss roll cake pan. Again, make sure to pour it evenly into the cake pan. Using an offset spatula, spread the batter evenly to the corners and edges of the pan. The 'Swiss roll' can be cui after embedding in paraffin wax or after freezing. The result is an intestinal roll which allows scanning a large part of the small intestine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food swiss roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!