Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, egg & hash brown casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg & Hash Brown Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Egg & Hash Brown Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Egg definition is - the hard-shelled reproductive body produced by a bird and especially by the common domestic chicken; also : its contents used as food. How to use egg in a sentence. Egg white and yolk are both rich sources of protein. An egg is the organic vessel containing the zygote in which an embryo develops until it can survive on its own, at which point the animal hatches.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg & hash brown casserole using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg & Hash Brown Casserole:
- Make ready 2 C shredded baking potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 C shredded smoked gouda
- Take 2/3 C shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 6 slices bacon
- Get 1/3 C sweet corn
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper; small dice
- Prepare 1/2 red bell pepper; small dice
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic; minced
- Get 1 small yellow onion; small dice
- Make ready 1 T fresh rosemary; minced
- Get 1 T sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 inch thick slice ham; small dice
- Get 8 eggs
- Take 6 T butter; half melted
- Make ready 1/4 C heavy cream
- Get as needed kosher salt & black pepper;
In botany, the egg is sometimes called a macrogamete. Bite into the crispy, golden-brown exterior of one of Molly Yeh's Asian Scotch Eggs to reveal layers of flavor: ginger. Egg yolks contain large amounts of both lutein and zeaxanthin. Welcome to Blucollection Toys Club Channel.
Instructions to make Egg & Hash Brown Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat bacon dry with paper towels. Drain bacon fat onto a large saute pan.
- Melt 2 T butter in a small saute pan. Add ham, corn, and a tiny pinch of the rosemary. Cook until thoroughly heated, about 2-3 minutes.
- Over medium heat, add 1 T butter, onions, and bell peppers with a small pinch of salt, pepper, and a tiny pinch of the rosemary. Cook until nearly softened.
- Add garlic. Saute 30 seconds.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, cheeses, 3 T melted butter, sour cream, and a pinch of salt and pepper with the remaining rosemary.
- Add ham and corn to pepper mixture. Stir. Add shredded potatoes. Fold to combine.
- Add egg mixture. Mix well. Transfer to a medium sized, buttered casserole dish. Bake uncovered at 375° and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny.
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic or tomatoes, thyme, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, milk, fresno chiles, habanero, celery seed, worchestershire, shallots, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, poblano, celery, pancetta, prosciutto, crushed pepper flakes, diced salami or capicola, pepperjack, monterey jack, grape tomatoes, bourbon, rum, brandy, beer, apple, cayenne, chipotle, ancho chile, chile powder, cumin, coriander
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Egg yolks contain large amounts of both lutein and zeaxanthin. Welcome to Blucollection Toys Club Channel. Fill with enough water to cover eggs completely. Remove from pot and rinse eggs with cool water. Peel and serve, or store in refrigerator for up to one week.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food egg & hash brown casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!