Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked sesame chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Sesame Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Baked Sesame Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked sesame chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sesame Chicken:
- Make ready Chicken thigh meat
- Prepare ●Sake
- Get ●Shio-koji
- Make ready ●Miso
- Make ready heaping tablespoons Roasted sesame seeds (hulled type)
Instructions to make Baked Sesame Chicken:
- I used the (hulled) roasted sesame seeds shown in this picture.
- Cut the thigh meat into easy-to-eat pieces. I did not remove the skin, but you can do so if you'd prefer.
- Coat the chicken pieces with the seasonings marked by ●.
- Coat the skin side of the meat generously with sesame seeds. It's okay just to press down the meat into the seeds.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper over your toaster oven's baking sheet, and lay the chicken pieces on it sesame seed side up. Bake for around 10 minutes at 250°C, covering with aluminum foil after 5 minutes.
- Once the timer dings, don't remove the chicken from the toaster oven, but let it rest in the warm oven with the heat turned off for a few minutes. It's done! Golden-brown and juicy!
- It's tender and tasty even when cold, so pack it in your bento lunch!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked sesame chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!