Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate swiss roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add cake mix, water and oil. When making a swiss roll, turn it out onto a cloth/towel dusted in powdered sugar and dust the cake too, to prevent sticking. Then roll the cake WHILE HOT and cool it in that position. While hot the cake is much more pliable; a roll will be nice and tight and less prone to cracking.
Chocolate swiss roll is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate swiss roll is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate swiss roll using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate swiss roll:
- Make ready 1 packet marrie biscuit
- Prepare 1 tbsp powered sugar
- Make ready 1-1/2 tsp coco powder
- Get 2-3 tsp milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup desicated coconut
- Make ready 1/2 cup powered sugar
- Take 1 1/2 tsp melted butter
- Take 5-6 drops vanilla essance
- Prepare Pinch cardamom powder
Follow this carefully explained step-by-step recipe and video tutorial for success. Roll the cake up gently (leaving the parchment paper behind), then place on a wire rack. Using the handheld or stand mixer, beat the egg yolks and sugar until light and thick. Beat in the vanilla, and yogurt.
Steps to make Chocolate swiss roll:
- Make a powder of marie biscuits add powdered sugar,coco powder and mix well slowly add few tbsp of milk little at a time to form a pliable dough keep aside
- In another bowl add Desiccated coconutpowder,sugar,vanilla essance and cardamom powder and mix well add melted butter and mix well to form a sticky textured mixture
- Roll the biscuit dough into an enlogated shaped roti spread the coconut mixture all over.sliwly roll the biscuit roll to form a roll seal the ends and wrap in an aluminium foil and set in fridge for 2 hours after it's set remove the foil and slice with a knife cut pieces and serve
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Using the handheld or stand mixer, beat the egg yolks and sugar until light and thick. Beat in the vanilla, and yogurt. Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix until combined. To fill the chocolate swiss roll, carefully unroll the cake. Roll up the cake again, while peeling off the parchment paper as you go.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate swiss roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!