Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, garlic butter chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When the butter is melted, add minced garlic. When the chicken is cooked, spoon some of the garlic butter sauce over the top of each chicken thigh. Pat your chicken thighs dry and season both sides with salt and pepper. Add your butter and olive oil into a large, oven proof skillet (cast irons are perfect for this) over medium heat.
Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have garlic butter chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs:
- Get 5 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- Get Salt and pepper pepper taste
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- Take 5 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare Fresh or dried parsley (chopped)
Place the chicken thighs skin-side up on the green beans. How to Make Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs. Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet (preferably oven safe) over medium high heat.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs:
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towel and season all over with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet (10-inch) over medium heat. Place the chicken thighs skin-side down and sear until the skin is golden and crispy. It’s about 5 minutes (they will not be cooked through at this point).
- Flip your chicken over once the skin is crispy
- Place butter in the same skillet. When the butter is melted, add minced garlic. Stir the garlic around the pan for 30 seconds.
- Place the whole skillet in the oven and bake for 30 mins for until chicken gets the internal temperature at 165°F.
- When the chicken is cooked, spoon some of the garlic butter sauce over the top of each chicken thigh. Top with parsley before serving.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet (preferably oven safe) over medium high heat. Place the chicken thighs skin side down in the skillet and let sear without moving them until the skin is fairly crispy and golden. Spoon the garlic butter mixture over the chicken. Quick chicken thigh recipes are midweek lifesavers, and these Garlic Chicken Thighs are one of my gold nuggets!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garlic butter chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!