Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mie ayam jamur (chicken mushroom noodles). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
From fancy malls to push cart vendors, you can find Mie Ayam Jamur - Indonesia's version of Chicken Mushroom Noodle - practically anywhere around Indonesia. A delightful, humble bowl of goodness enjoyed by all, this slurp-worthy noodle dish is served with chicken, mushroom, vegetables, and a signature savory and sweet soy sauce with fragrant oil. "Mie Ayam Jamur" (Indonesian Chicken Mushroom Noodle) is a boiled yellow wheat noodles mixed in a bowl with sesame oil, soy sauce, pepper and topped with seasoned chicken and mushroom mixture dish. It was created by the Chinese communities in Indonesia and Singapore. 😋 IG: @jenscookingdiary @jenscookdineandtravel Mie ayam jamur or chicken mushroom noodle doesn't only contain noodle, chicken and mushroom. It has many things to complete on the side such as bakso (meatballs), pangsit rebus (boiled wontons), pangsit goreng (fried wontons) and sliced tripes.
Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mie ayam jamur (chicken mushroom noodles) using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles):
- Take 2 rolls egg noodles
- Take 100 gr baby bok choi
- Get 6 pieces beef meatballs, boiled in chicken stock until cooked
- Make ready Chicken stock soup: (add all ingredients in the boiling chicken stock)
- Prepare 500 ml chicken stock
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced, fried with 1 Tbsp vegetable oil until fragrant, remove from the heat, set aside
- Take 3/4 tsp salt or to taste
- Get 1/2 tsp white pepper powder or to taste
- Take 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare Stir fry chicken mushroom:
- Get 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 100 gr boneless chicken thigh, diced
- Make ready 100 gr straw mushroom, cut into 4
- Take 2 Tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Take 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp fish sauce
- Get 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Prepare 1/4 tsp white pepper powder or to taste
- Make ready 200 ml chicken stock
- Get 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 Tbsp water
Add the cooked noodles into the bowl and mix well with the sauce. Add the chicken mushroom on top and sprinkle with fried onion. Set aside. - Recipe Main Dish : Mie ayam jamur - indonesian chicken mushroom noodle by Indonesia-Eats Bakmi Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) Recipe. Aside from white rice, mie or noodle is another staple for Indonesians.
Steps to make Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles):
- Cut baby bok choy. Put them into boiling water for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
- Stir fry chicken mushroom: Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add chicken. Cook until the color change.
- Add straw mushrooms, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper, and chicken stock. Bring it to boil.
- Add cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickened.
- How to serve: In a small bowl, add 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 fish sauce, and a dash of white pepper powder.
- Add 1 roll egg noodle (boil for 2 minutes before serving). Mix until well combined.
- Put boiled baby bok choi, stir fry chicken mushroom, meatballs, fried wonton wrapper on top of the noodles. Serve with chopped green onions and chicken stock in a separate bowl. 😋
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Set aside. - Recipe Main Dish : Mie ayam jamur - indonesian chicken mushroom noodle by Indonesia-Eats Bakmi Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) Recipe. Aside from white rice, mie or noodle is another staple for Indonesians. It can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even as midnight snack. There are many types of noodles in Indonesia—almost each region in Indonesia has its own version of noodle menu. Add in to the chicken broth and the nutmeg.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mie ayam jamur (chicken mushroom noodles) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!