Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli rice casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
The Original Ceramic Pan - Healthy, Affordable & Easy to Clean Cookware. Combine chicken, soup, broccoli, rice, and water in a bowl; mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan and cover with foil. Slow pour over chicken and rice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken broccoli rice casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Take 2 large Large Chicken Breast
- Take 2 cup Long grain uncooked white rice
- Take 1/8 cup Vegitable Oil
- Make ready 2 cup Water
- Make ready 2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic Salt
- Get 1 packages Frozzen Broccoli
- Take 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 1 bag Shreded mixed cheese
This is the most amazing version of this popular casserole that I've ever eaten! There's juicy and tender chicken, broccoli, rice, flavorful homemade mushroom sauce (quick and easy!), all covered with gooey melted sharp cheddar cheese and crunchy breadcrumb parmesan topping. This amazing dish is loved by our whole family, is. Made-from-scratch creamy, cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole made in ONE POT on the stove!
Instructions to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place a medium non-stick skillet on hi heat and pour the oil and the rice evenly in the bottom of the pan. Let the rice brown while occasionally stirring once rice has all partially browned pour in water and reduce heat to a simmer. Sprinkle the chicken bouillon and the garlic salt on top and cover. While cooking continue to check on rice and add water if necessary.
- While rice is cooking heat a cast iron pan and cut the chicken into small bite size pieces. Cook the chicken in the cast Iron pan. Once the chicken is done pour the broccoli into the cast iron pan let thaw for a couple minutes and take off the heat
- Once rice is cooked (30-45 min) open the can of cream of mushroom and add to the rice stir in completely.
- Combine rice to the cast Iron pan and stir together. Top with cheese and place in the oven for 20 Minutes
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This amazing dish is loved by our whole family, is. Made-from-scratch creamy, cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole made in ONE POT on the stove! Tastes like risotto, but much faster to make and completely low maintenance. Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day! Your family will love the buttery, crunchy Ritz topping!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken broccoli rice casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!