Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy broccoli cheese casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Compare a fantastic selection of Casserole Recipes Easy at Very.co.uk Today. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together condensed soup, mayonnaise, egg and onions. Place frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl. (I like to use my large stainless steel bowl to mix this recipe thoroughly.) Break up the frozen broccoli. In a large saucepan, melt butter.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy broccoli cheese casserole using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole:
- Make ready 2 1/4 cups white rice
- Make ready 1 can chicken broth
- Get Veggies
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) packages chopped frozen broccoli
- Make ready 1 medium sweet onion chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- Prepare Cheese sauce
- Take 8 oz sharp cheddar shredded
- Take 8 oz asiago shredded
- Get 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Make ready 3 cans evaporated goats milk
- Prepare 1 brick cream cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp coleman's mustard powder
- Get Spices
- Take Couple dashes cayenne pepper
- Make ready Dash turmeric
- Take Couple dashes white pepper
- Take 1 tbsp sazon seasoning
- Get 1 tsp dried chives
- Get 3 heavy shakes of granulated garlic
- Take 1 tsp sea salt
Add the black pepper (more or less to taste), salt, and mustard. Mix in about a third of the cheese. This Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one of the best side dishes ever! It's got tender broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce with buttery crackers mixed in and on top.
Steps to make Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole:
- Add rice, chicken broth, granulated garlic and sea salt to rice cooker. Cook per directions on your machine.
- Sweat the veggies in a skillet with the sazon, cayenne, white pepper, turmeric and chives.
- Grate the asiago and cheddar. Toss the cheeses with the cornstarch.
- In a large pot heat the evaporated goats milk, mustard powder, cayenne and white pepper. Once warm start adding the shredded cheese a little at a time.
- When the cheese is all added allow to come to a light simmer. Then stir in the cheese. Whisk until smooth.
- Add rice and veggies to a crockpot and stir together. Add the cheese sauce.
- Set the crockpot to warm and serve. It does taste better if you let everything mingle together for about an hour or so.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one of the best side dishes ever! It's got tender broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce with buttery crackers mixed in and on top. Author: Michelle / Now Cook This! In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about one minute.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy broccoli cheese casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!