Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, breaded parmesan chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Bring Home the Taste of an authentic Italian meal with our delicious Chicken Parmesan. Savor Every Bite of Rao's® Marinara in Our New Chicken Parmesan Frozen Entrée. In a small shallow dish combine the stuffing mix, cheese, parsley, curry powder and seasoning.
Breaded Parmesan Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Breaded Parmesan Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have breaded parmesan chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breaded Parmesan Chicken:
- Make ready 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Get 1 egg
- Make ready 2 Tablespoon milk
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready 3/4 cups Italian breadcrumbs. If using regular breadcrumbs, add 2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning to the bread crumbs
- Prepare 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare Olive oil in a spritzer
Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl. Dip chicken in melted butter; roll each chicken breast in corn flake mixture until evenly coated. Place coated chicken in the prepared baking dish.
Instructions to make Breaded Parmesan Chicken:
- Mix egg and milk in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Dab dry the chicken thighs with paper towels. Dip chicken thighs in the egg mixture and dredge both sides with bread crumbs mix.
- Place thighs inside the fryer basket without stacking and spray some olive oil on chicken thighs.
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the thighs are fully cooked through when the internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C).
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Dip chicken in melted butter; roll each chicken breast in corn flake mixture until evenly coated. Place coated chicken in the prepared baking dish. Stir butter, white wine, mustard, and garlic together in another bowl. Dip each chicken breast half into melted butter mixture; press into bread crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place breaded chicken in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food breaded parmesan chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!