Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bacon pancake muffins w/ bacon drizzle. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maple bacon pancake muffins … warm bites of pancake with maple cream cheese glaze and bacon sprinkles …YUM! This recipe, which is "Pinspired", is similar to a buttermilk pancake recipe but is baked in a muffin pan and topped with a maple syrup glaze and chopped bacon. In a large bowl, combine flour, bacon, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together.
Bacon Pancake Muffins w/ Bacon Drizzle is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Bacon Pancake Muffins w/ Bacon Drizzle is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon pancake muffins w/ bacon drizzle using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Pancake Muffins w/ Bacon Drizzle:
- Prepare muffin batter:
- Make ready 6 slice thick cut bacon
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Take 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- Get 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 cup buttermilk
- Prepare 5 tbsp pancake syrup
- Prepare drizzle:
- Make ready 2 cup powdered sugar
- Take 4 tbsp pancake syrup
- Prepare 6 tbsp milk
- Prepare 2 1/2 slice thick cut bacon
Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. With a pastry blender, cut in softened butter until well blended into the dry ingredients. Add crumbled bacon to flour/butter mixture. Divide the batter among the muffin cups, add bacon pieces in the center, and drizzle with a little maple syrup.
Steps to make Bacon Pancake Muffins w/ Bacon Drizzle:
- Fry all 8.5 pieces of bacon until crispy, let drain on a paper towel lines plate.
- When cool, crumble 6 pieces and set aside for the muffins. Crumble remaining bacon and set aside for the drizzle.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- For the muffins:
- In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- The stir in milk,syrup and extracts.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add wet to dry and stir until just incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Fold in crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 6 jumbo muffin cups by spraying with baking spray.
- Pour mix evenly amongst muffin cups.
- Bake 26-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- When done let stand 10 minutes then remove and transfer to wire rack. Set aside.
- For the drizzle:
- Stir together all drizzle ingredients. If u want the drizzle thicker just add more powdered sugar a little at a time.
- Place muffins on serving plate and drizzle with the drizzle..
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Makes 6 jumbo sized muffins.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add crumbled bacon to flour/butter mixture. Divide the batter among the muffin cups, add bacon pieces in the center, and drizzle with a little maple syrup. In a small bowl, combine confectioner's sugar, a pinch of salt, and maple syrup. Spread on top of the muffins while still slightly warm. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil and syrup.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bacon pancake muffins w/ bacon drizzle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!