Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bacon and egg muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arrange bacon on a microwave-safe plate. Place a slice of bacon into each muffin cup so that the bacon lines the edges of the cup. Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl; ladle into muffin cups. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Bacon and Egg Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bacon and Egg Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon and egg muffins using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon and Egg Muffins:
- Get 12 slices of bacon
- Take 6 eggs
- Make ready 6 slices of bread (any kind)
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs until foamy and pale yellow and all yolks are broken. Pour in the milk and mix. Season with salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Mix in the onion, pepper, bacon and cheese.
Instructions to make Bacon and Egg Muffins:
- Spray or grease 6 muffin cups well. Very well or they will stick.
- Partially cook bacon, Do Not Crisp, this is to render most of the fat off. Bacon should be pliable. Drain on paper towel and cool slightly.
- Cut out 6 bread circles, slightly larger than the muffin cups. I used a glass. Place on bottom of muffin cups. Now arrange 2 slices of bacon around the side of each cup.
- Break egg into each bacon lined cup. Salt and pepper each one. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye on them after 10 minutes, so the bacon doesn't brown too much.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Season with salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Mix in the onion, pepper, bacon and cheese. Who wouldn't love one a Bacon Egg Muffin for breakfast or tucked into their lunch? Maybe with a side of fruit salad? The hubs loves these and the kids do too.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bacon and egg muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!