Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy spinach artichoke pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach artichoke pasta is a dish you may enjoy if you like spinach artichoke dip. Add the spinach & artichokes to the skillet, along with a few tablespoons of the hot pasta water. Stir/toss (it's easy with tongs) until the spinach has begun to wilt and the sauce has thinned to your liking, adding more pasta water gradually as needed. Add the pasta to the pan and toss.
EASY Spinach artichoke pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. EASY Spinach artichoke pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy spinach artichoke pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY Spinach artichoke pasta:
- Get 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready Kingsford grill seasoning
- Take Lemon pepper seasoning
- Take Chicken seasoning
- Prepare For the pasta:
- Take 1 small container marketside spinach artichoke dip
- Prepare 1 lb box small shells or any desired shape
- Make ready 1 tablespoon butter
- Take 1/2 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup cream
- Take 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella plus 1/2 cup for topping
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
Add chopped spinach then cook until wilted. Pour in the cream, sour cream and cornstarch mixed with milk. Add garlic and throw in the spinach. Remove spinach from heat and set aside.
Steps to make EASY Spinach artichoke pasta:
- Slice chicken breasts into half to thin them. Cook in oil and season with stated spices
- Cook pasta until fork tender and mix in all spices and ingredients
- Throw the chicken on top and toss under the broiler for 1 minute
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add garlic and throw in the spinach. Remove spinach from heat and set aside. Cook the pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Assemble: Combine the cooked pasta with the sauce and mix well. If necessary, add a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking water.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy spinach artichoke pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!