Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tomato chicken curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Chicken Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tomato Chicken Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Heat ghee in a large wide saucepan over medium-high. Add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute onion, then stir in beer, soup, curry powder, basil and pepper.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tomato chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Chicken Curry:
- Prepare ・2 pieces of chicken thigh (about 600g, 21oz)
- Take ■For the marinade
- Make ready ・1 clove of garlic (1-2 tsp grated garlic)
- Prepare ・1 thumb-size piece of ginger (1 Tbsp grated ginger)
- Take ・1/2 cup (120g) plain yogurt
- Prepare ・1 Tbsp curry powder
- Take ・1 tsp cardamom powder
- Prepare ・1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready ・1/3 - 1/2 tsp of salt
- Make ready ・dash of black pepper
- Prepare ■For the sauce
- Take ・1/4 cup (50g) unsalted butter
- Get ・1 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready ・1-2 pieces of red chile pepper
- Prepare ・1 thumb-size piece of ginger
- Make ready ・1/2 onion (large)
- Prepare ・3 and 1/5 cup (780 g, 27.3 oz) canned tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare ・2/3 cup (150ml) water
- Prepare ・1.5 Tbsp curry powder
- Prepare ・2 cubes of chicken broth
- Make ready ・1.5 Tbsp beet sugar
- Make ready ※When using salted butter, slightly reduce the amount of salt or consomme
- Prepare ※1cup=235cc(USA)
Tomato Chicken Curry Recipe is a chicken curry made with lots of tomatoes and onions. It is a gravy recipe with a spicy touch to the chicken curry. This dish is perfect for rainy season or winter season as the curry gives a spicy flavor of the black peppercorns. Pour the sauce into a blender or food processor, or use an immersion blender, and process until smooth.
Instructions to make Tomato Chicken Curry:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/4ty0FaCWXqY
- 【For the chicken marinade】Cut chicken thigh into chunks. If the meat has yellowish fat, remove them. Put them in a large container.
- Add the ingredients of the chicken marinade ; grated garlic, grated ginger, plain yogurt, curry powder, cardamom powder, lemon juice, salt and black pepper, tossing to coat evenly. Let it sit in a fridge for an hour.
- 【For the sauce】Finely chop onion and ginger. Divide each red chile pepper in two and get rid of the seed.
- Put unsalted butter in a large pot. Heat it on low heat to melt the butter. Add cumin seeds and red chile pepper. Fry it on medium heat for about a minute until fragrant. Add the chopped ginger and fry for 30 sec.
- Add the chopped onion and fry on medium heat for 5 mins or until soft. Add tomatoes and stir roughly.
- Add curry powder and water. Stir to combine. Turn off the heat, add chicken broth and sugar. Stir roughly.
- Place a lid on and simmer on low-medium heat for 5-7 mins to melt cubes of chicken broth. Take the marinated chicken out of the fridge. Turn off the heat, add the chicken and stir to combine. Please put all the marinade.
- Place a lid on and simmer on low-medium heat for 15-20 mins until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. It's all done!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This dish is perfect for rainy season or winter season as the curry gives a spicy flavor of the black peppercorns. Pour the sauce into a blender or food processor, or use an immersion blender, and process until smooth. Pour back into the skillet and bring back up to a boil. Add the chicken and fenugreek leaves. How to make TOMATO CHICKEN CURRY at home - TOMATO CHICKEN CURRY is a mouth-watering curry made with a freshly prepared tomato-onion + sessame + poppy seeds + cashew base which is mild & creamy and goes well with roti / steamed rice / pulao, etc.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tomato chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!