Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken parm pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parm Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Parm Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
For those who are looking for quality, care and authenticity of Emilian taste. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Uncover and toss once more, adding a little of the reserved cooking water if the pasta seems dry.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parm pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parm Pasta:
- Get Olive oil
- Prepare 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1 medium yellow onion, minced (used 1 tablespoon of dried minced onions)
- Make ready 3 teaspoons minced garlic (3 cloves)
- Take 16 oz rigatoni
- Make ready 24 oz jar marinara
- Take 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- Get Fresh parsley, minced
Bring to a boil, then reduce to a strong simmer. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the penne pasta according to package directions. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Stir ¾ cup of the Parmesan and the chicken into the mixture.
Steps to make Chicken Parm Pasta:
- In a large skillet, drizzle olive oil and heat at med-high heat. Add chicken, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Cook about 5 minutes, until chicken is mostly cooked through (it will fully cook later). Move to a plate.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and cook 2-3 minutes, until soft. Pour in marinara. Fill up empty sauce jar with water and add it to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium heat.
- Add chicken and pasta, stir, and cover. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until pasta is soft. Stir in Parmesan and 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella on top and cook another 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning and parsley.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Stir ¾ cup of the Parmesan and the chicken into the mixture. Sprinkle the mozzarella and remaining ¼ cup Parmesan over the top. Add the cooked chicken to the pot, pressing it into the pasta so the tops don't become submerged in the sauce. Sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken parm pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!