Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy mushroom chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The creamy mushroom sauce in this recipe is an excellent sauce for chicken breast, adding richness to what is an otherwise very lean meat. And it's a notch above the usual basic mushroom sauce recipes, thanks to a splash of white wine, parmesan and chicken stock/broth. Melt the butter in the pan then add the mushrooms. Cook until golden brown all over.
Creamy mushroom chicken breast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Creamy mushroom chicken breast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have creamy mushroom chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy mushroom chicken breast:
- Prepare Chicken breast
- Get mushroom
- Make ready garlic finely chopped
- Prepare cooking cream
- Get butter
- Take olive oil
- Prepare red capsicum (half)
- Take brocolli
- Take salt
- Make ready pepper
- Prepare dried oregano
- Take parmesan
- Get parsely
Tender and juicy chicken breast with each bite. Healthy: we skipped on the heavy cream and high-fat milk products and used light (or fat-free) cream cheese to make the creamy garlic sauce. In a large saucepan, melt the butter/margarine. Add the soup, water and milk.
Steps to make Creamy mushroom chicken breast:
- Chopped the brocolli and red capsicum
- In a medium heat pan, put 1/4 of butter and let it melt then fry the garlic, brocolli and red capsicum.
- Add the salt, pepper and dried oregano and cover it with lid until the vegetables are well cooked.
- Set aside the vegetable and prepare your chicken breast. Cut a pocket like in the chicken breast and insert the cooked vegetables. Seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Fry them in a skillet until each side are golden brown then set aside.
- Arrange the cooked chicken breast in a pan while you prepare the sauce.
- For the sauce: on the same frying pan, drizzle some olive oil and cook the garlic, add the mushroom and the cooking white cream, add the grated parmesan cheese and seasoned it with salt and pepper.
- Put the sauce in chicken and bake it for 15 minutes in 450F. Garnish it with parsley and serve.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
In a large saucepan, melt the butter/margarine. Add the soup, water and milk. Add the onion, salt and pepper and bring all to a boil. When mixture starts boiling, add the chicken meat and simmer all together until chicken is cooked through. My one-skillet boneless Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce is an absolute lifesaver when it comes to preparing dinner in a pinch.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy mushroom chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!