Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tinklee's bbq bacon wrapped stuffed pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tinklee's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tinklee's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Stuff as much of the bread stuffing inside of the pork chop. Wrap and tuck the ends of the uncooked bacon underneath the pork chop. On work surface layer slices of bacon side by side. Slather the chops with barbeque sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tinklee's bbq bacon wrapped stuffed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Get 2 pork chops (that have been butterflied)
- Get 1 cup prepared stuffing
- Make ready 10 slice bacon
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper
- Get 16 toothpicks
Roll the pork chops closed (to keep the cream cheese inside). Wrap each pork chop in one to two pieces of bacon (depending on how big your pork chops are). Season the inside with salt and pepper. Cut each slice of cheese in half.
Steps to make Tinklee's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops:
- if using toothpicks set in a small bowl and pour very hot water on them, then let them set about 20 mins
- if your pork chops have not been butterflied, then cut in half all the way except for the last 1/2"-3/4" of the chop, leaving the sides connected, lay flat open (this has now been butterflied)
- sprinkle half of the garlic powder, onion powder and pepper on chops, then spoon 1/2 cup of stuffing on one side of chop, spreading it out across the whole chop,
- now wrap bacon around the chop over lapping where it stops, this should take 4 pieces of bacon, then with the last piece wrap long ways around
- secure with the toothpicks, I did 5 across the wide area then 3 across the bottom part, count your toothpicks!
- heat grill up to med-high heat, leave them alone for the first 10-12mins before turn, this helps seal the bacon letting the chop to release from the grill easy, grill till done, I let them sit for about 5mins after I take off the grill, then pull all the toothpicks, either serve whole, cut in half or cut into slices for a nice look
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Season the inside with salt and pepper. Cut each slice of cheese in half. Place each half slice of cheese on each side of the pork chop. Place sliced apples on one side of the pork chop. Prepare the stuffing by mixing the grated cheese, bacon, and parsley together in a small blow.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tinklee's bbq bacon wrapped stuffed pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!